The dog behavior coach: Bianca Van de Vyver based in Rupelmonde.
Client: the owner of the dog, who instructs the dog behavior coach to take a consultation/process and/or follow lessons/workshop.
All agreements and/or agreements to be concluded between the dog behavior coach and the client are governed by the following conditions:
1. The dog behavior coach will execute the agreement to the best of his knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship. However, this is a best-efforts obligation, which means that the dog behavior coach does not guarantee the success and success of its service, nor the extent to which this service contributes to the goal set by the client.
2. The dog behavior coach will guide the client (minimum age 18 years) and dog to the best of his ability.
3. Entrusted facts of a confidential nature will be respected at all times. Notifications to third parties are only made after consultation with the client and only when the dog behavior coach is convinced that the interests of the client and the dog or the environment will be served.
III. Advice, therapies, and training
1. A client can ask the dog behavior coach for advice regarding the behavior of his / her dog.
2. The advice obtained is based on the training, extensive knowledge, and expert experiences of the dog behavior coach.
3. This advice/treatment does not lead to the liability of the dog behavior coach. The client remains liable for the consequences of the behavior of his / her dog, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. The dog behavior coach can give an estimate/prognosis about the possibility of improving the problem behavior of the dog. However, a guarantee on the outcome of the therapy/advice/training cannot be given.
5. In the absence of the desired result, the payment obligation remains unimpaired.
6. The dog behavior coach is entitled not to respond to an unreasonable request from the client and reserves the right to refuse a client if he or she is unable or unwilling to participate in a training plan.
7. A consultation, counseling process, taking lessons or the use of training material or training products, are at the client’s own risk. The dog behavior coach cannot be held responsible for injury, loss, or theft.
1. Agreements made between the dog behavior coach and the client can be canceled or changed by the client up to 24 hours in advance. Subsequent cancellations/amendments by the client are only possible in case of force majeure and with mutual consent.
2. The dog behavior coach reserves the right to charge the client in full, once agreements have been made, which have not been canceled or have not been canceled in time by the client.
3. If an appointment has to be canceled or rescheduled due to illness or force majeure of the dog behavior coach, the dog behavior coach will ensure that this appointment is realized as soon as possible.
4. Payment by the client must always be made within 14 days after the invoice date unless stated otherwise in the quotation or on the invoice.
5. Dogs undergoing private training are considered to have been vaccinated against communicable diseases. The dog behavioral coach is not liable for illnesses and / or (alleged) defects, mental or physical, which the animal may contract during or as a result of the therapy/treatment.
6. All reports, course materials, advice, guidelines, and recommendations provided by the dog behavioral coach are for behavioral therapeutic use only and may not be reproduced, made public, or made known to third parties without the prior written permission of the dog behavioral coach.
V. Premature termination of the agreement
1. Both parties can unilaterally terminate the agreement if one of them is of the opinion that the assignment can no longer be performed in accordance with the confirmed quotation and any subsequent additional assignment specifications. This must be communicated to the other party, motivated and in writing.
2. If the client proceeds to premature termination for reasons other than negligence on the part of the contractor, the dog behavioral coach is nevertheless entitled to payment of the full, agreed contract amount, including reimbursement of the costs incurred and any costs to be incurred. If payment has already been made, there will therefore be no refund.
3. The dog behavioral coach may only use its power to terminate prematurely as a result of facts and circumstances that are beyond its influence or cannot be attributed to it.